Oct 24, 2013

ICE QUEEN INSPIRED HALLOWEEN MAKEUP


First of all, I'm not a makeup artist and I had no idea what I was doing. I was playing around with some products and I came up with this "ice queen" inspired look. I wanted to share what I 'd done and see where that takes me. I don't usually show people this kind of stuff I do but I was quite proud of this.
The lighting isn't good in the photos and I'm not very... let's say, the modelling type so I guess this is the best I could do.

NOTE: I photoshopped my eyes because I didn't have contact lenses. (The rest of the photos will have my natural eye colour).





It's quite a basic look but in real life, there's a little more detail such as a more glittery and pale face. I did the best I could with the products I already owned.

I hope you liked this and maybe felt a little inspired for halloween. If you'd like to see more, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment