Oct 10, 2013

GYM CLOTHING HAUL


Recently my friend and I signed up for a gym membership to get fit for summer. That means, of course, going shopping for some gym clothing since we didn't have any. Here are the items I brought:


Allsort Sport Crop: Big W - $9.95

I don't have a close up of the sports bra because it looked a little strange...


Bonds Active Shorts: Brands United - $12 


Active "Attack Tank": Cotton On Body - $5


Piped Woven Shorts: Puma Outlet - $21


Active Bra Tank: Bonds - $20.95


Crop Legging: Kmart - $10


Nike Dual Fusion Run 2: Rebel Sport - $130

Originally, I wanted some Nike Free Runs because it seemed like 'the thing' right now. But after trying them on, I realised that they looked ridiculous on because my feet were so wide. I ended up buying these ones instead, even though I wanted to cry at the 12 hours of work that went into these babies.
The reason I purchased everything else was because I just needed a few basics to start off with gym-ing. Nothing too excessive or too expensive because honestly, I'm not sure how long I can stick to this routine. 

I hope this haul was a little interesting, maybe for fitness beginners like myself. If anyone wants to see some fitness or motivation or fitness update posts, let me know!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Followed you on bloglovin', your blog is gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot dear for this gym clothing haul. I am so impressed with collection and also want such cute pair for my own gym sessions. Carbon38.com is a great website for best workout clothes. You can get clothing from all top brands at this website.

    ReplyDelete