Sep 24, 2013

TAG: If All My Makeup Disappeared


First of all, I would cry for days. And then give up on my makeup artistry dreams because it's cost heaps to buy all of this.
But... if I were to lose all my makeup, what would be the first 10 things I would repurchase? (This does not include tools, yes?)

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
This is a gel type foundation that gives a light, buildable coverage and I love it because I can use it for any occasion. I can also apply this with or without a brush which is great.


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
One of my very few high-end products but very well loved. This gives such a fine dust of colour and never looks cake-y, I love it for setting my makeup especially the Healthy Mix Serum because it gives just enough extra coverage.


Urban Decay Naked Palette
What can I say? This is a cult product and a holy grail for me. It gives me every possible look for day or night.



Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
I've repurchased this eyeliner twice now, and I will continue to buy it until it is discontinued. I love brush tip liners (over felt tip) because they're flexible and so much easier to control, personally. This one especially, is so thin which is great for natural looks.


Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner
This liner is a super thin brush in a pot of ink. I've chosen this along with the Master Precise because this is one of those liners that give a perfect thin winged look - something I prefer on special occasions.


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
The reason I like this mascara over all my other ones is because it has a rubber wand and the formula is dry. I like dry formulas because they don't cause my short, sparse lashes to stick together.


Lancome Eyeshadow - Guest List
I used this colour for my eyebrows and it comes in this little palette that was given to me long, long ago. I think that this is the perfect shade to match my hair and sometimes it's difficult for dark haired people to find the correct shade and avoid black.

Shade in the center - "Guest List"

Nyx Blush - Bourgeois Pig
A matte pink blush. Nothing else needed to be said.


EOS Lip Balm
I love, love, love this lip balm so much! It moisturises and keeps my lips hydrated! I need to start buying backups now.


MAC Lipstick - Lovelorn
This is my first (and only) MAC lipstick. It's in a pink nude-y muted undertone. Basically, it's in the shade of your lips but better and pinker. Such a natural and moisturising colour.


So those are my 10 products that I would repurchase first if my entire collection were to disappear. (Honestly, I don't have that much makeup but every single thing matters).

No comments:

Post a Comment